Fair Housing Enforcement for Public Sector Attorneys:
- Presents the legislative history of the federal Fair Housing Act.
- Describes the protected classes, prohibitions, and exemptions of the Act.
- Describes the legal analyses of jurisdictional issues under the Act.
- Examines statutory defenses, legal theories, and special issues in disability discrimination.
- Covers special issues raised in fair housing cases.
- Provides guidance on unique provisions of the Fair Housing Act relating to investigations.
- Analyzes the damages resulting from discriminatory housing.
- Reviews the making of determinations and the issuance of charges of discrimination.