Offering a Comprehensive Curriculum
NFHTA offers a comprehensive curriculum that enables federal, state, and local agency investigators; real estate professionals; educators; attorneys; advocates; and other fair housing professionals to:
- Assess their professional skills and experience.
- Obtain knowledge and earn proficiency on highly specific topics.
- Advance their professional knowledge to enhance career success.
- Measure their knowledge to the highest industry standard.
- Be recognized for possessing specialized knowledge and earn membership in a distinct peer group composed of fair housing and civil rights professionals.
NFHTA’s curriculum includes: